The Retail Media Account Manager (Amazon) will lead the team in performance and strategic implementation across marketplaces, retail media campaigns, with particular emphasis on Amazon. The scope of work is international and covers all the markets.
The primary focus of the role will be to ensure the delivery of day-to-day Amazon Advertising activity, working towards set performance targets and ensuring that campaign implementation is in line with agency best practice, driving ecommerce success for your client.
This role requires a candidate that can clearly identify and communicate key insights, retail industry opportunities, and collaborate with other channel teams across the agency.
This role requires outstanding performance and optimisation skills, strong client management skills, team management experience, and the ability to be a mentor on all thing's eCommerce for all direct reports and peers across the agency.
Reporting directly to the Account Director, the Retail Media Manager must be motivated & have a desire to be a leading figure within the team. Key Responsibilities:
- Improve communication flows and assist calls with local client
- Ensure quality assurance processes are adhered to
- Deliver client account growth strategies and innovation roadmap
- Analyse wider industry and market trends and how these apply and affect client’s account performance
- Ensure client and agency targets are achieved and effectively growing eCommerce revenue
- Ensure smooth billing processes are in place and manage finance reconciliations
- Provide reporting and analysis to client team with insights and improvement plans where necessary
We are looking for a proactive Retail Media Account Manager, to lead key client accounts. The dynamic and fast-paced nature of online marketplaces demands passionate creative, numerical, and commercial individuals to drive results on our global client portfolios.
The ideal manager will have a passion for the retail industry and technology. In addition to being highly proficient in search and Amazon Advertising strategy, they will have a firm understanding of other digital media channels. They will be knowledgeable of attribution, conversion rate optimization, “retail readiness” and consumer behaviour. The individual will be confident in managing internal and external stakeholders at all levels. They will be highly aware of the wider digital and vertical space in which their clients operate.
A bonus to have:
- Minimum 2 years Amazon advertising experience
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Experience in managing a direct report
- Confidence and experience of working on large accounts ideally in an agency environment
- Be strategic and commercially minded in planning goals for your teams as well as being able to shape and develop an innovation roadmap
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Amazon Advertising Foundations and Sponsored Ads Foundations certification
- Experience with Amazon Vendor Central and Amazon Brand Analytics
- Experience managing Amazon DSP accounts
- Good understanding of “retail readiness”, inventory management, buy-box, content, and review
At Zenith Global, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and help drive invention in the work we do for our clients better. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
We are committed to encouraging our talent to participate in Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, which includes professional development experiences and participation in the company’s many business resource groups. These include VivaWomen!, Égalité, MOCA (Men Of Colour Alliance) and more than a dozen others that are thriving across our network.
Through advocacy, education and inclusion we foster greater collaboration among our people, which in turn inspires work that provides better experiences for our clients and their consumers.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.