We are looking for someone to join Platform Impact, our EMEA data and technology team, to work with us and support our market partners in developing and monetising their advanced digital capabilities.
Our mission is to enable and empower Publicis clients to lead in the platform world by harnessing the power of data and technology. Our areas of focus are:
- Development of our capabilities in a privacy-first world
- Providing reselling and consultancy services for key platforms
- Building new revenue generating services
- Surfacing opportunities for agency services
Our products include:
- The Digital Maturity Index
- Privacy solutions
- Google Marketing Platform Reselling and Consulting
The Data & Platforms Director will support the development and the adoption of these products in our priority markets and will be based in Spain
. The role will involve working with the markets to identify areas of focus where our products can support and augment market targets and delivering against these targets.
There is a wide network of stakeholders with whom the Data & Platforms Director will be working, ranging across:
- PMXC EMEA plus collaboration with US consultancy stakeholders
- Agency stakeholders, including Account Leads and account teams
- Regional stakeholders, including regional leaders and, market teams
- Customers/clients who this role may have both indirect and direct interaction within the course of scoping, pitching, and/or delivering projects
The primary focus of this role (60%) is the Digital Maturity Index (DMI) suite of products. The Data & Platforms Director will help define the long-term vision of the DMI as the central assessment tool for digital maturity and will be the product owner responsible for developing and enhancing existing products, as well as developing new related capabilities in areas related to the DMI for use across Publicis clients globally.
In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the identification of new opportunities, project planning and roll out of services around Google Marketing Platform reselling services across our priority markets.Responsibilities:
Product Management of the DMI:
- Drive and own the vision, strategy, and evolution of the DMI and related assessment product suite
- Organise and lead meetings with leadership, key stakeholders from specialist areas, agencies, markets, etc. within the Groupe to understand needs
- Work with the Technical Project Manager (Digitas) on the development team, provide brief & relevant documentation (functional specification, wireframes, prototypes) to define scope of work requirements & testing
- Lead the marketing and training to ensure user awareness and user adoption of the platform are always up to date with product functionality, including critical updates when releases occur that may impact the user experience. Marketing programme to be in place to support all users across the markets and agencies.
- Build and nurture relationships with relevant Publicis Media practices within local market (e.g. TAAG, Performics) and central Groupe functions (e.g. PM Dragonfly, Sapient) with the ultimate ambition of creating, pitching and delivering enterprise GMP/GCP solutions to clients as required.
- Collaborate with agency teams to consult on client challenges and identify opportunities to increase Publicis share of GMP adoption and solutions.
- Work with clients to understand existing marketing and advertising challenges, create GMP/GCP specific maturity roadmaps and proactively identify new project opportunities.
- Lead pre-sales process with local account leads and clients, from opportunity identification to project launch, including discovery, proposal creation, pitching and operational set up.
- Act as a connective tissue between relevant teams, practice and market leads to grow adoption of Platform Impact tools and share project learnings for clients.
- Ensure product management best practice is applied to all work including agile techniques
- Ensure effective communication across matrix organisation and multiple stakeholders to deliver smooth project coordination
- Design well structured project plans which keep track of timelines, resources and budgets to reach project deadlines
- Proactively plan for contingencies to avoid problems and mitigate risk to keep projects within budget and achieving commercial targets
- Technical and commercial product management and design experience
- Martech and adtech industry knowledge and experience
- Client consulting and platforms knowledge and experience is required, particularly experience working across Google platforms
- Collaborative work with stakeholders, including subject matter experts, agencies, and account teams
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to motivate others
- Track record of managing successful projects within budget and timeline
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and coordinate effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and project management best practices
- Analytical mindset to inform product direction
- Experience managing functional and technical requirements and collaborating with development teams
- Strong innovation orientation, constantly seeking opportunities to improve the product and adapt to evolving needs.
- Experience managing a matrix structure, including negotiating with, enabling, and managing a range of different stakeholders
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.