About the job....
As Digital PR Manager, your role will be to execute the overall content marketing strategy, with a focus on generating high quality backlinks and digital coverage for our clients. You’ll be part of a fast-paced team working alongside our in-house technical SEO experts and the rest of the Content Marketing team on a range of exciting clients.
Your day-to-day tasks will be varied, including tasks such as overseeing outreach for enterprise size clients, working alongside specialists to create incredible campaigns that deliver results and impact. You’ll execute best in class planning and delivery for our clients, to ensure all SEO content is seen by the right audience at the right time and in all the right places. This will include content and campaign ideation, client communication, team workflow management, planning and delivery QA/QC, and training.
We are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of the digital ecosystem and has worked across global or multi-market outreach campaigns before, with a strong focus on generating backlinks.
You will be reporting to the Content Marketing Director. About the work....
- Strategise, coordinate, build, execute, monitor, report, and analyse link building campaigns for our clients
- Work with the content team to create link-worthy content
- To stay abreast of new link building strategies and regularly contribute new tactics and ideas to the team
- Develop tactics and strategies to successfully acquire brand mentions and links for a variety of niches
- Manage client communications related to outreach
- Deliver training for more junior members of the team
- To have strong relationships with internal teams across all disciplines whilst building valued relationships with clients and partners.
- Substantial experience in an outreach role, although we are open to hearing from candidates in traditional PR roles or SEO roles
- Proven track record of building links for a range of niches
- Experience with linkbuilding tools
- Good understanding of the digital content ecosystem
- Excellent project management and time management
- Strong verbal communication skills and must be comfortable communicating with clients
- High attention to detail and good project management skills to meet deadlines
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid