Publicis Media is now looking for a new AV Associate Director to work on one of our latest and most exciting clients, Disney. This is an opportunity to work on a global disruptive brand, a real “people business” and be part of a team leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
This vacancy is an opportunity to join the Disney AV Investment team, which is responsible for planning and buying all AV campaigns. The overall Investment team is comprised of 20 individuals with diverse skills and expertise across the media and technology landscape. AV Investment works in close collaboration with Media Planners, and the Digital Investment team to help design integrated solutions to Disney’s communication challenges.
This role of the AV Associate Director will be to lead Disney’s AV (TV, BVOD, CTV, Cinema & Audio) media activity planning and overseeing a campaign from brief to activation and review. Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of AV buyers to deliver best in class activity across TV, BVOD, Audio and Cinema mediums for all Disney’s line of businesses (Disney+, Studios, Media Networks and Disney Park / Walt Disney World & Disney Cruises).
- Negotiating with various sales house teams to drive added value opportunities for our clients
- Meeting all deadlines set by either the AV Director, planning team and/or the client - ensuring your direct team do the same.
- Ensuring all AV administration is completed accurately and in a timely fashion (in accordance with the AV Excellence Charter)
- Keeping abreast of changes within the AV marketplace - sharing market intelligence with the AV team and the company as a whole (where relevant)
- Working and directing your team to ensure that all KPIs and any audit specifics are achieved
- Working with your AV team to deliver innovative response to briefs. Working within Publicis Imagine creativity is crucial for this role as no one plan needs to look the same.
- Building productive relationships with planning teams and clients (understanding the client’s organisational structure and the market they operate in)
- Using the appropriate systems and technology to get under the skin of audience behaviour and consumption of TV, BVOD, Audio and Cinema
- Experience within the AV department with excellent knowledge in TV, Audio, BVOD and Cinema. The candidate must have planned and bought all these mediums before and be able to confidently talk about the current media landscape and market news within AV.
- Experience in the entertainment sector would be advantageous.
- Have excellent team/department management skills team. The candidate must have managed a team of 2 people or more in the past and have experience in objective setting for team members.
- Have excellent client management skills and not be afraid to challenge briefs.
- Have a good knowledge in the programmatic ecosystem across CTV, Digital Audio and BVOD.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Have high levels of experience in managing client/AV finance processes, i.e. Ensuring absolute finance accuracy and PO management
- Have strong experience of managing client audits/guarantees across all the AV mediums and be confident to attend audits with clients and the auditors.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid