As the Programmatic Lead, you will be responsible for leading and executing programmatic strategies for the client's campaigns. Your expertise will contribute to delivering exceptional client performance and driving innovation for Northern European Business Unit. You will be a trusted, strategic advisor to senior clients as well as your colleagues within the agency. With your team of channel specialists, and support across the agency, your primary goal will be to protect and grow revenue.
You will be managing and coordinating a team of channel specialists creating plans and delivering campaigns across a range of programmatic platforms. You will champion the best practice approach to delivering campaigns, strategy coordination and communication. You will be a leader, creating an environment where all members of the team have an opportunity to fulfil their potential and deliver exceptional work. Your role in shaping and driving the commercials, innovation and strategy within the teams will be vital.
Your team will offer media solutions in online Display, Video, YouTube and Retail Media via managed services, publisher direct relationships and self-serve platform trading.QualificationsClient
- Oversee and own programmatic campaigns for across all of Northern European Markets (NEU): Great Britain, Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients and internal teams, leading senior-level meetings to discuss programmatic strategy and campaign activity.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of programmatic capabilities, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and presenting them to clients and your team.
Responsible for Operational excellence & quality output
- Revenue: Ensure revenue targets are met for the clients under your remit by creating clear long term development plans.
- Team costs: Assist the Head of Department Tracking and reporting on team structure and costs.
- Commercial: Identify areas of opportunity for commercial growth.
Responsible for delivering Client Performance & Growth
- Brilliant basics including QA processes, accurate planning, and optimisation. These should be consistently assessed in line with changes in platforms and industry update to maintain relevance.
- Finance: Absolute financial accuracy and adherence to all processes (team training, query management, sticking to SLA’s as set by the business, PO management, finance tracking via relevant dashboards, ensuring supplier invoices are cleared within the required timelines).
- Best in class output: Maintain and develop best practice guidelines and create additional material enabling the team to deliver excellence from planning through to optimisation, reporting and financial reconciliation.
- Innovation/Product development: Working with Head of Programmatic to drive innovation and adopt products that will drive efficiencies and quality output.
- Client satisfaction: Creating and overseeing the implementation of client TRR roadmaps.
- Client innovation: Responsible for developing and achieving quarterly channel roadmap and test & learn plans to deliver innovation and growth.
- Client relationship: Be the lead point of contact for the discipline across the client portfolio under your remit. Building relationships is key with this role and will see you working with senior clients, influencing, and driving strategies at this senior level.
- Client revenue and FTE: Maintain accurate and up to date view of revenue forecasts, commissions, spend levels and resourcing levels across your team.
- Regular forecasting: Take ownership of the revenue forecasting for your accounts.
- Development plans and objectives: Set clear objectives by level to allow for a clear process for progression.
- HR Processes: Monitor team performance and output to spotlight areas of development for team members.
- Certifications and Training: Support annual certification and training plan across your department and relevant vendors to ensure 100% compliance / certification of all team members.
- Onboarding processes: Support the onboarding process for all new starters to ensure a welcoming and consistent experience.
- Succession planning for teams: Clear development road maps and team mapping to ensure we have a view of promotions/succession etc.
- Expand The Team’s Profile: Surface and share great work from the team, collate case studies and share internally and externally.
- Awards: Enter industry awards for your discipline.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid