If you are a Publishing & Audio Manager longing for that rare opportunity that gets you excited about your career again, Starcom "Media Week Agency of 2023"
has the perfect role for you working on the Stellantis
account!Here's Why You Should Apply;
- Substantial Budget Impact: You will be managing a substantial annual Digital Display, Print and Audio budget and one of the agency’s top three biggest spending clients where a significant portion is allocated to Digital campaigns.
- Collaborative Environment: This is a very client-facing role. Our close-knit, friendly team operates with no rigid hierarchy, creating a supportive environment where you will be encouraged and have the freedom to make impactful decisions for your career growth.
- Diverse Portfolio Management: you will take charge of a diverse portfolio, focusing on UK Display, OLV, Audio, and Print for five prominent Stellantis brands.
- Strategic Marketing Approach: you will Immerse yourself in a full-funnel marketing approach, executing campaigns that seamlessly blend brand and performance objectives.
- Direct Engagement with Starcom MD: you will experience day-to-day interactions with Starcom's MD, a testament to the high-profile nature of the account and your integral role within it.
Joining Starcom means continuous learning through exceptional training, talent nurturing, and a supportive team that encourages collaboration and solid friendships both within and outside the workplace.QualificationsWhat we are looking for;
- Proven Relevant Experience: Demonstrated expertise in planning digital display, print, and audio campaigns, ideally with programmatic exposure and a blend of brand and performance approaches.
- Programmatic Background: This is essential for this role. Showcasing your understanding of the programmatic digital marketplace.
- Negotiation Skills: Strong negotiation skills and commercial appreciation, coupled with excellent relationships with media owners and third-party suppliers.
- Client Management: Experience in handling clients and consistent over-delivery on client objectives.
- Leadership Skills: Ability to lead and manage a team autonomously, providing guidance, support, and fostering their development.
Ready to take on the challenge and make an impact on the high-profile Stellantis account? Apply now and be a part of our collaborative, and forward-thinking team!Additional Information
Starcom has fantastic benefits on offer to all of our employees. In addition toPension,Life Assurance, Private Medical and IncomeProtectionPlans
we also offer;
- WORK YOUR WORLDopportunity to work anywhere in the world, where there is a Publicis office, for up to 6 weeks a year.
- HELP@HAND BENEFITS24/7 helpline to support you on a personal and professional level.Access to remote GPs, mental health support and CBT.Wellbeing content and lifestyle coaching.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY POLICIESWe provide 26 weeks of full pay for the following family milestones: Maternity. Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental Leave.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING&BIRTHDAY DAY OFFYou are entitled to an additional day off for your birthday, from your first day of employment.
- GREAT LOCAL DISCOUNTSThis includes membership discounts with Soho Friends, local restaurants and retailers in Westfield White City and Television Centre.
Full details of ourbenefits will be shared when you join us!
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid