The role of the Account Director will be to ensure Programmatic is at the forefront of Digital Media buying across our biggest clients.
The individual will be the primary bridge between the activation team, clients and senior agency Leads. There will be a responsibility to grow programmatic budget through regular communication with client teams as well as keeping them updated on new products and solutions.
This role will require the individual to also manage the internal workflow, overseeing the pathway from strategy building into the activation of activity via the trading team. The individual will also be an effective Project Manager, working towards deadlines to ensure delivery of client projects.
▪ Own the Programmatic strategy for all clients within the team.
▪ Effectively communicate new products or solutions to clients and key internal stakeholders.
▪ Manage and oversee campaign workflow within the team.
▪ Work effectively with internal departments to ensure an integrated approach with other media channels.
▪ Understand and effectively communicate Spark Foundry’s value proposition, technology, and processes.
▪ Be the Programmatic expert for clients and internal agency leads.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.