Publicis Production is looking for an experienced Business Process Manager to join the Global team.
The candidate will lead Process Design for recent Groupe client wins, as well as support some of the Group’s strategic digital transformation projects and New Business opportunities, from a process perspective.
You will report into the Head of Process, Implementation and Change within the Global Team of Publicis Production.
As a process expert, you will:
• Run and lead interviews and workshops with various key stakeholders around the globe, such us from production hubs, media, data and creative agencies or clients’ brands, in order to create, customize and enrich process documentation, especially during the phase of a new client Onboarding.
• Document and implement business processes, making sure they are in line with the strategy and organizational setup of our global clients and client serving agencies.
• Evaluate, design, introduce, monitor and continuously improve end-to-end business processes as part of dedicated process projects or initiatives.
• Deliver process deliverables in form of process maps, user guides, RACIs, templates, video tutorials, release communication, business requirements for the tech stack etc.
• Make sure that output of all process related sessions are progressively captured and correctly reflected in the overall process ecosystem.
• Coordinate process input around collaborative platforms deployed between agencies and clients, and in this regard interact with platform tech teams and business SMEs as needed.
• Play a key role in process training for internal and client teams, as well as in actively leading teams through change / change management.
Where our collaborative technology stack “Publicis Production Cloud” is rolled out, you will also:
• Directly support the elaboration and rollout of the most accurate and efficient configuration of the tool, in order to fit the business needs.
In this context, you will own the relationship with your client during the Onboarding phase, monitor KPIs and drive process and platform optimizationQualifications
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in managing and mapping processes, and ideally BPM certifications (Six Sigma / Lean). You have strong project management skills.
- Experience in our production industry not mandatory but would definitely be a benefit.
- You are perfectly fluent in English. You are based in Europe preferably Paris, Warsaw or London.
- Dynamic and proactive, with team spirit, excellent organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills, you also need to have the ability to influence and lead.
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office suite.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honestyTALENT
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Groupe is a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s businessTRANSFORMATION
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business