Why Choose Us:
An Account Director goes beyond waiting for briefs; it's about being aware of industry trends inside and outside the agency. Stay proactive and informed, understanding how the evolving landscape can benefit our clients. Choose a position that not only shapes your career but also contributes to the dynamic evolution of the industry.
Join us for a journey where your ambitions meet limitless opportunities for growth and success.The Role:
Join our dynamic team and work across a diverse portfolio of clients, including a leading provider of over-the-counter health solutions and a prominent arts and crafts retail chain, Hobbycraft.
The first client, a global player in health and wellness, focuses on four key categories: common ailments, skin & personal Care, lifestyles, and wellness, boasting well-known house hold brands. This role offers unlimited opportunities to contribute to the brand's growth in the UK.
The second client, Hobbycraft, a UK arts and crafts retail leader, operates over 100 stores. The position involves data-driven strategies in performance channels, providing a unique chance to drive incrementality through strategic initiatives.
As an Account Director working on these clients you will be primarily building the client relationships and media planning across the full funnel of online and offline channels. You will be collaborating closely with the Business Director and have the opportunity to manage a team of an Account Manager and and Exec ensuring that innovative media plans and service levels for the clients are met. There is huge opportunity for lots of client contact and putting your stamp on things!Responsibilities:
- You will take a lead role in responses, implementation of campaigns and management of reporting.
- Quality control on all plans and proposals before they are shared with the client.
- You will be responsible for the integration of the inter-agency team, maintaining strong relationships with all the investment teams and fostering new ones with the rest of the Publicis to achieve the common goal of delivering world-class work.
- Nobody should know your client’s business better than you - you are the heart of the team so be their trusted eyes and ears.
- Stewarding of planning team, reporting to the Business Director and supported by a Manager, Senior Executive and Executive.
- Don’t just wait for a brief to come in. Be aware of what is going on inside and outside of the agency/industry and how that could benefit clients.
- Solid foundation in both traditional and digital media planning
- Proven leadership in crafting responses, implementing campaigns, and managing reporting processes.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions that challenge clients and position their brand as a category leader.
- Uphold high standards of professionalism and product excellence.
- Experience in integrating inter-agency teams and fostering strong relationships.
- Motivational and educational skills to empower team members for professional growth.
- Proactive awareness of industry trends and a commitment to contribute to its dynamic evolution.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you. #LI-Hybrid