Are you a rising star in media?
Campaign is searching for the next generation of media talent in our annual MediaWeek Thirty Under 30 talent search in partnership with Hearst.
Did you do amazing things this year? Are you one of our rising stars?
The good news is that it’s open to anyone working in commercial media in the UK who's under 30 on 19th June 2020. If your birthday is on the 19th June, sorry, you’re too old – put your slippers on and make yourself a cup of cocoa.
In the past, our winners have had career boosts, new jobs and fast-tracked promotions and some of them are now the biggest names in UK media. Can you afford not to try?
To apply for Media Week ThirtyUnder30, this is what you’re going to need:
- Please provide us with an account of your achievements in media, including an example of problem-solving for your company or a client in the past 12 months and an account of what you hope to achieve in the next 12 months (maximum 400 words)
- What do you hope to achieve in the next five years? (maximum 150 words)
- If you could change one thing about the media industry, what would it be and why? (maximum 150 words)
- Please supply a 100-word endorsement from a senior member of staff. They must identify your strengths and weaknesses (being 'a perfectionist' is a banned answer). Please include their name and job title.
- Please supply a 100-word endorsement from one of your direct reports or a peer. Again, they must identify your strengths and weaknesses (being 'a perfectionist' is still a banned answer). Please include their name and job title.
- A head-and-shoulders picture of you (high resolution)
If you need inspiration, find last year’s winners here.
Previous winners of MediaWeek ThirtyUnder30 are not eligible to enter.
Things you need to know:
- Only one submission per entrant
- The fee to enter is £149 + VAT
- The deadline is 19th June 2020
- Winners will be announced in July
- Judging panel includes leading industry figures.
Please enter in the form below – first you have to register then enter.
For questions and help contact firstname.lastname@example.org