Are you a rising star in media?
We want to hear from you. Campaign is showcasing the next generation of media talent in our annual MediaWeek Thirty Under 30 talent search in partnership with Hearst. It’s open to anyone working in commercial media in the UK who's under 30 on 25th May 2018 (if you're birthday is on the 25th May, sorry, you're too old – go have middle-aged drink). In the past, it has fast-tracked promotions, boosted careers and led to new jobs. Can you afford not to have a crack at it? Fear missing out – enter here.
To apply for Media Week ThirtyUnder30, you have to fill in the short form below. And this is what you’re going to need:
- A short, three-minute video that explains why you deserve selection. And we mean three minutes. All judges stop watching at three minutes.
- 400 beautifully-crafted words arguing your case
- A professional head-and-shoulders picture of you (high resolution)
- Complete this statement, as proposed by Hearst, in no more than 250 words: "You might not know this but…"
- A £99 (+vat) investment in your future
When crafting your 400 words focus on…
- Your greatest achievement in the media arena
- An example of problem solving for one of your clients in the last 12 months
- What you hope to achieve in your jobs in the next 12 months
- What contribution you have made to the media industry
Deadline Friday 18th May
Previous winners of MediaWeek ThirtyUnder30 are not eligible to enter. Please enter in the form below – first you have to register then enter.