Performance Marketing 360
is this year’s definitive event for senior marketers and agency professionals to get a handle on the evolving performance marketing industry.
With today’s ever-changing consumer viewing and buying habits, brands simply cannot afford to blink… Blink and they could miss the latest opportunities to effectively reach and develop their target audiences to stay ahead of the competition.
Media fragmentation has meant that brands must now continuously evolve their advertising and marketing strategies in order to remain relevant. The waves of disruption from direct-to-consumer ecommerce brands and subscription models, many of whom have built and scaled their businesses through performance based tactics.
Senior marketers must stay up-to-date with both performance and brand-led strategies. There are an ever-growing number of digital marketing tools and channels which marketers must decide which ones are worth your hard-earned budget and which are simply smoke and mirrors.
Strategically positioned the day before Media360 and brought to you by Campaign, Performance Marketing 360 will address these key issues and more to an audience of CMO’s, senior marketers and agency practitioners.
- Learn how to get the most out of your marketing budgets by driving growth and profits through effective performance marketing strategies
- Hear from industry leading brands and disruptors on how they have built their digital marketing approach to increase awareness, traffic and sales
- Discover the latest cutting-edge tactics, tools and innovative strategies to propel your brand in 2019
- Listen to pitches from industry disruptors on how they built their unique business ideas and scaled it through performance marketing
- Network with senior industry figures and make new connections in the sunny seaside town of Brighton
- Attribution modelling: Understand the best approaches to valuing multiple channel contribution for your brands
- The rise of the triopoly: What opportunities can Amazon’s performance and advertising services offer brands?
- Joining up online and offline marketing: Discover how to integrate brand and performance campaigns to improve results
- Structuring your marketing function: Identify the best approaches to align your digital, acquisition and brand teams to drive activity and improve outcomes
- Specialism or integration: Should you in-house digital media skills, bring on-board a specialist agency or utilise a network with integrated expertise?