Privacy and Data Protection
Haymarket Business Publications Limited ("Haymarket") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registration or at the time of posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Haymarket or when you report a problem with the site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Haymarket may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access.
• Any data that you provide via postings to forums and blogs and any other posting that you make to the Site (in such circumstances the information posted by you will, of course, also be available to users of the Site throughout the world).
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. These are data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and do not identify any individual.
For the same reason we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Cookies and the information contained in your IP address enable us:
• to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
• to store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise the Site according to your individual interests;
• to speed up your searches;
• to recognise you when you return to the Site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site. If you want to find out more about how to disable cookies please see this external third party website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
Storage and retention of your information
We will keep your information on a secure server. The technology that we use and the security policies which we have implemented are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use.
Transfer of Personal Data Outside of the EU
Risks Involved in Transmitting Personal Data Over the Internet
We follow appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information so as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. We also require those parties to whom we transfer personal information to comply with the same. However, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, whilst Haymarket will do its best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of data transmitted by you to the Site. Any transmission is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent we are required to accept such responsibility by the Act. Once we have received your information we will use security procedures and features to prevent unauthorised access to it.
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
• to ensure that the Site's content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to respond to any enquiry you make;
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you choose to do so;
• to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also disclose your information (subject in each case to the requirements of the Act) as follows:
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006 .
We may disclose your personal information to third parties :
• in the event that we offer to sell any assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the potential purchaser of such assets;
• if substantially all of Haymarket's assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be transferred to such third party;
• if we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or any other agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Haymarket, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for protection against credit risk and fraud.
Subject to your consent we may also use your data or permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about goods and services of those third parties which may be of interest to you.
We do not disclose individual information to our advertisers without your consent, but we may provide third parties with aggregated, anonymised information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We would comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience using the personal data we have collected from you and from others.
You have the right to request us not to disclose any of your personal data or information or to pass information to third parties. We will usually inform you before collecting your data if we intend to disclose your information to any third party and you can exercise that right by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also notify us by contacting us at
Access to information
Associate Creative Director, Brand Partnerships Negotiable Universal Music Group, London (Greater)
Digital Media Campaign Manager - B2B Salary in range of £35000-£45000 per annum Jefferson Talent Group, London (Greater)
Marketing Executive £30,120 - £36,816 pa Girls' Day School Trust, London, SW1E 5DH
Digital Project Manager Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits becollektiv, London
Head of Soccer Aid Circa £60,000 per annum Unicef UK, Homeworking
PR Manager £35k - £40k plus benefits MODA consult, London (Greater)
Senior Planner Up to £60,000 AK Creative, London
Head of Sales & New Business Remuneration package is flexible, the better you are the more we will pay. Intelligent Mobile, Location flexible