The Campaign Publishing Summit is the definitive event for publishers to explore how better to engage, retain and monetise audiences – and how to build a business model that works.
With Facebook and Google forecast to control over 70% of the UK’s digital advertising market next year, diverse and strategic revenue streams are essential.
And there are many challenges to getting this right – from developing a successful paywall or donation model to ensuring back-end management and data systems actually help the business.
The Campaign Publishing Summit has the latest thinking on the capabilities and technology needed to increase audience engagement and how it can underpin greater profits.
Through expert talks and case studies, discover what techniques and models publishers are testing, the tools they’re using, the ideas, the new perspectives… and the results.
- Learn how to develop effective user engagement strategies to increase reader revenues
- Discover the latest cutting-edge platforms and tools to build audience profiles and enable a seamless and personalised user experience
- Explore how to adapt your content strategy and product offerings for commercial success
- Network with your peers from news organisations, consumer and trade media
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Alison Dolan, chief strategy officer, News UK
- James Wildman, chief executive, Hearst UK
- Martin Ashplant, chief digital officer Beano Studios
- Jamie Bolding, founder & chief executive, Jungle Creations
- Laura Jenner, product director, digital, Immediate Media
- Pete Wooten, chief digital officer, Dennis
Bringing together business leaders, commercial, marketing and product experts, Campaign's Publishing Summit promises to be packed with actionable insight, proven know-how and innovative strategies on how to best engage, retain and monetise audiences.
The agenda will be announced shortly. Make sure you are first to hear...