So far, 2020 has seen the advertising ecosystem upended and in the face of adversity, publishers have pivoted, innovated and monetised at a rate previously thought impossible.
Campaign 's Publishing Summit took place on 9th of December, and brought together publishers, marketers and commercial leads as they shared their experiences from this year and discussed their strategies for 2021 and beyond.
Why purchase on-demand access?
- Innovate online and grow subscription revenues
- Preserve your existing commercial revenues and help your commercial partners understand changing consumer behaviour
- Review your digital advertising business model and re-balance with subscription revenue growth
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Finola McDonnell, CCO and CMO, The Financial Times
- Rachael Prasher, MD, Haymarket Automotive
- Daniel Pearce, CEO, TTG Media
- Ella Dolphin, CEO, The Stylist Group
- Jonathan Birchall, Sport Audience and Content Director, Reach plc
- Chris Forrester, CRO, The Telegraph
Bringing together business leaders, commercial, marketing and product experts, Campaign's Publishing Summit promises to be packed with actionable insight, proven know-how and innovative strategies on how to best engage, retain and monetise audiences.
Campaign is delighted to host the Campaign Publishing Awards 2021 which rewards the best and most innovative companies and talent in publishing and media.
This is one of the most disruptive and exciting times to be working in publishing and commercial content - for those businesses and people who are willing to adapt, embrace change and diversify. Enter now