So far 2020 has seen the advertising ecosystem upended and in the face of adversity, publishers have pivoted, innovated and monetised at a rate previously thought impossible.
Campaign’s Publishing Summit, on the 9th of December, will bring together publishers, marketers and commercial leads to share their experiences from this year and discuss their strategies for 2021 and beyond.
- Innovate online and grow subscription revenues
- Preserve your existing commercial revenues and help your commercial partners understand changing consumer behaviour
- Review your digital advertising business model and re-balance with subscription revenue growth
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Finola McDonnell, CCO and CMO, Financial Times
- Rachael Prasher, MD, Automotive
- Daniel Pearce, CEO, TTG Media
- Ella Dolphin, CEO, Shortlist media
- Jonathan Birchall, Director of Audience Engagement, Reach plc
- Chris Forrester, CRO, Telegraph
Bringing together business leaders, commercial, marketing and product experts, Campaign's Publishing Summit promises to be packed with actionable insight, proven know-how and innovative strategies on how to best engage, retain and monetise audiences.