You can still purchase a ticket to view all of the sessions from the 26 November.
About the event:
In the wake of the Coronavirus crisis, the advertising landscape has been shaken up dramatically. Firstly, the age of mass uncertainty and disruption is putting pressure on the media industry to be flexible and adapt quickly. While, the rising demands of today’s conscientious consumers are putting meaningful advertising into the spotlight.
It is now more vital than ever to consider our direction and our purpose.
Campaign's inaugural Purpose conference explored how organisations need to change to remain relevant and the role the advertising industry plays in this shift.
It was a day of compelling case studies and engaging presentations on how brands and agencies are creating, refining and communicating purpose.
- Authentic purpose: Making sure your organisation’s purpose aligns with your brand
- Future proofing: Using purpose to differentiate your brand from competitors
- Implementation: Balancing focus on purpose with your organisation’s strategic goals and bringing these two goals together
- Hear best practice case studies on implementing purpose
- Learn from industry leaders about the pitfalls of communicating purpose
- Leave with practical learnings about future proofing your brand through purpose
Get on-demand access...
A powerful brand purpose can set a company apart from the competition.
Campaign and PRWeek’s Purpose Summit will see leading brands and agencies share their expertise on how to effectively create, refine and communicate authentic brand purpose.