About the event:
The emergence of the conscious consumer over the past decade has led brands to prioritise the way in which they communicate their purpose and strategy. Businesses have seen sustainability, product provenance and ethical sourcing take centre stage with many brands that fail to illustrate their purpose and policies being left behind.
Campaign and PRWeek have joined forces once again to bring you the second annual Purpose Summit. Join CMO’s, Directors of Communications, Creatives and Media Owners LIVE as they discuss how they build purpose into their business strategy and media planning to ensure they stay relevant and competitive in 2021 and beyond.
This year the event will be held live and in person. Join us to network and connect with you peers face-to-face.
Secure your Super Early Bird ticket before 30th September
- Purpose in Practice: Ensure your core values are experienced by your employees as well as your customers
- Purpose post pandemic: Have consumer’s needs fundamentally changed?
- Gen Z buying behaviour: Long term need to include purpose driven marketing
- Exploring sustainability and the circular economy: Why consumers are demanding to know about your product lifecycle
- Hear best practice case studies on implementing purpose
- Learn from industry leaders about the pitfalls of communicating purpose
- Leave with practical learnings about future proofing your brand through purpose
Live events are back!
Unlike last year,
Campaign and PRWeek’s
Purpose Summit will be held in person in London.
Put away your laptop and connect with you peers face-to-face by securing your ticket today.