Thank you for attending the Campaign Radio and Audio Summit 2022
Campaign's Radio and Audio Advertising Summit explored the successes, challenges and opportunities of radio and audio content with leading speakers at the forefront of the industry.
With over 36m people tuning into radio and audio platforms across the UK, now is the time for brands to maximise the potential of audio platforms. At Campaign's Radio and Audio Advertising Summit, speakers tackled themes such as key consumer trends that are shaping radio and audio content, optimisising your data for granular targeting and increasing ROI on your multi-channel campaigns.
- Explore how you can make the most of new radio and audio opportunities
- Hear first-hand the new ways that media owners and brands are working together
- Gain latest insight and get your biggest questions answered by leading speakers
- Catch up in your own time with on-demand access for 90 days after the event
- Change: examining new audience trends, demographics and behaviours - how to get your brand to stand out against the noise
- Creativity: exploring how advertisers are using audio in new and innovative ways
- Future: establishing whether the growth of streaming and podcasts is really a threat to radio
- Amir Ali, Innovation Strategy Manager, Mitchells and Butlers
- Debbie Dillon, Creative Head, BBC Creative
- Joe D’Angelo, Senior Vice President of Broadcast Radio, Xperi
- Mark Barber MBE, Planning Director, Radiocentre