You can still purchase a ticket to view all of the sessions from the 28 January.
Campaign's inaugural Radio and Audio Advertising Summit explored the potential of audio advertising, how organisations are using this space in creative ways and the most effective methods of using audio in order to maximise ROI.
With changing listening behaviours over lockdown, the rise of podcasts and lots of emerging tech in this space, the audio landscape is full of opportunities. Does your team know how to make the best out of radio? Or how best to use your budget on a mix of traditional and digital audio? The Radio and Audio Advertising Summit was an invaluable opportunity to make sure your team is up to date with everything audio. Get on-demand access to view all the compelling case studies, in-depth presentations and engaging panel discussions from the day.
The event took place on 28th January 2021.
- Change: How has audio been affected by the turbulence of the last few months?
- Creativity: Exploring how advertisers are using audio in new and innovative ways
- Future: How will new innovations change the way we view audio?
Get on-demand access to...
- Hear best practice case studies about utilising radio and audio advertising
- Learn from industry leaders about the latest innovations in this space
- Leave with practical learnings about how to use radio and audio advertising for your brand
Campaign's Radio and Audio Advertising Summit saw leading brands and agencies share their expertise on the potential of using radio and audio in advertising.