The TV landscape is evolving at pace. The popularity of VOD and streaming services are rising and the amount of time spent watching live TV is declining.
This shift in viewing behaviour has led to broadcasters developing new technologies and tools to provide a more targeted advertising offer and advertisers are having to adapt their media plans and be more creative in how they use TV.
TV is no longer just a mass media channel. Brands are looking to develop unique partnerships with broadcasters and take advantage of the new opportunities in addressable TV.
Campaign's inaugural TV Advertising Summit will bring together the entire TV advertising ecosystem to explore the latest developments in TV advertising. It will provide an opportunity for brands, media agencies, broadcasters and tech providers to share learning, address challenges and gain valuable strategic insight into how best to utilise TV as an advertising medium.
- Addressable TV: what is the future for more targeted advertising and how can this complement the mass reach of linear TV?
- Collaboration: as the TV landscape evolves what role will collaboration play in future proofing this medium?
- Creating more unique partnerships: how will partnerships between advertisers and broadcasters evolve to create more bespoke, unique and personalised content?
- Measurement: with multiple ways of buying and using TV, how can we effectively measure across all these options and prove ROI across TV as a medium?
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Sam Taylor, head of group commercial/ performance marketing, Direct Line Group
- Matt Hill, research and planning director, Thinkbox
- Jakob Nielsen, chief executive officer, Finecast
- Donna Tipping, deputy director, marketing and brand, The Stroke Association
Campaign's inaugural TV Advertising Summit will bring together the entire TV advertising ecosystem to explore what the future is for connected TV. It will bring together brands, media agencies, broadcasters and tech providers to share learning, address challenges and gain valuable strategic insight into how best to utilise TV as an advertising medium.