Driving innovation and creativity in TV advertising to deliver value
Join us for the Campaign TV Advertising Summit, bringing together expert speakers, best-in-class thinking, and behind-the-scenes case studies at this one-day conference on 24th February at America Square Conference Centre, London and online.
Whether you are an advertiser looking to grow within the industry, an agency on a mission to be an innovator, or a technology provider seeking disruption, this event is a must-attend. You’ll discover the latest trends, best practices, and emerging developments in TV advertising.
- Hear first hand from brands, broadcasters, media agencies and innovators about the future of TV advertising to effectively plan your strategies
- Gain insight on how to plan and implement best-in-class TV advertising campaigns
- Discover all you need to know about TV audiences and changing consumer behaviours
- Network with peers and experts to start meaningful conversations that get you ahead of the game
- Defining TV today - beyond linear TV, tailoring your strategy to a multiplatform video market.
- Using real-time data-based insights to redefine messages and maintain integrity with your audience.
- Discovering key content consumption and device use trends driving consumer behaviour change
- Amir Ali, Chief Innovation and Strategy Manager, Mitchells & Butlers
- Cheryl Calverley, CMO, eve sleep
- Nick Ashley, Head of Media and Campaign Planning, Tesco
- Lois Wright, Brand Marketing Manager for Premier Inn, Whitbread
- Sam Tomlinson, Partner, PwC
- Matt Bushby, UK Marketing Director, Just Eat
- Joseph Cox, Senior Brand and Marketing Strategist, Virgin Media O2
- Sam Gaunt, EMEA Media Strategy Director, GSK Consumer Healthcare Marketing, GSK